Here is our pick of the current vacancies on our Planning Jobs Board - with closing dates in November:
- Principal Planning Officer - Rugby BC (closing 12 Nov)
- Senior Planning Officer - Rugby BC (closing 12 Nov)
- Area Planner - Lake District NPA
- Planning Officer - Wakefield Council
- Planning Officer x 2 - North Somerset Council (closing 13 Nov)
- Planner (Development) - Braintree DC
- Planner (Career Grade) - Lake District NPA
- Senior Planning Enforcement Officer - North Somerset Council (closing 13 Nov)
- Planning Enforcement Officer - Babergh & Mid Suffolk DCs (closing 12 Nov)
- Enforcement Officer - South Oxfordshire & Vale of White Horse Councils
- Planning Assistant (DM) - Bromsgrove DC
- Principal Lawyer (planning experience) - Rugby BC
- Senior Policy Strategy Planner - Babergh & Mid Suffolk
- Principal Planner (Policy & Delivery) - Suffolk Coastal and Waveney District
- Assistant Planning Officer - Epping Forest DC.
Advertising on our Jobs Board is entirely free to local authorities handling their own recruitment. It is also free to search for those looking for a new opportunity so if you are in the market for a new challenge, visit TRA’s Planning Jobs Board regularly.
And please - if you do apply for one of these vacancies we'd be really grateful if you could mention that you saw it on the TRA Planning Jobs Board (most application forms ask this question).