Here is our pick of the current vacancies on our Planning Jobs Board - with closing dates in July and early August:
- Corporate Head of Development Management & Building Control - Runnymede BC (closing 21 July)
- Principal Planner (Development Management) x 2 - Bromsgrove and Redditch Council (closing 22 July)
- Principal Planning Officer (Development Management) - Waverley BC
- Principal Planning Officer - Charnwood BC
- Senior Development Management Officer - Fenland DC (closing 22 July)
- Senior Planning Enforcement Officer - Waverley BC
- Senior Planning Officer (Planning Policy) - Epping Forest DC
- Planning/Senior Planning Enforcement Officer - Charnwood BC
- Planning Officer (Planning Policy) - Wyre Council (closing 21 July)
- Planner - Leicester City Council
- Conservation Officer - Epping Forest DC (closing 19 July)
- Assistant Conservation Officer - Warwick DC
- Information & Technical Officer (Planning Policy) - Epping Forest DC
Advertising on our Jobs Board is entirely free to local authorities handling their own recruitment. It is also free to search for those looking for a new opportunity so if you are in the market for a new challenge, visit TRA’s Planning Jobs Board regularly.
And please - if you do apply for one of these vacancies we'd be really grateful if you could mention that you saw it on the TRA Planning Jobs Board (most application forms ask this question).