In a society that expects high quality service at minimum cost, delivering a quality service that leaves the customer satisfied and reduces the number of unnecessary "interactions" has to be a high priority for any successful manager and their staff.
TRA can offer a workshop that provides an understanding of why customer-care matters more than ever before. Managing the Planning Customer’s Experience is available exclusively on an in-house basis (where we come to you) and is equally applicable to both professional and support staff.
A recent session was delivered at Huntingdonshire Borough Council by TRA presenter, Chris Weetman, and the training resulted in some excellent feedback from the attendees:
- Great to think about how I communicate – fantastic Presenter. Kerry Hampson
- Very interesting with practical examples from experience. Presenter was very knowledgeable and engaging. Lewis Collins
- Very good training, interesting throughout. Used examples effectively and previous experiences were interesting. Matthew Paul
- Balanced and knowledgeable Presenter able to understand the range of professions and viewpoints from the course attendees. Nick Thrower
- I have been on a TRA course before and found it to be really interesting and useful – I still have the slide course info to occasionally refer to! Today’s course was thought provoking and helpful (and fun!) Zoe Boyce-Upcraft.
TRA's approach is based around a team of presenters who are experienced people with direct and current involvement in planning practice, and as reflected in the above feedback, this is one particular aspect that our clients seem to like and what sets us apart from the rest.
If you are interested in learning more about the above workshop, or any of our other management related training sessions, then please do not hesitate to contact Angela Holmes, who will be happy to provide you with a no-obligation quotation.