This brand new conference is being organised in partnership with Hyas Associates, a multi-disciplinary practice of senior professionals with extensive experience of planning for and delivering all aspects of large scale, residential-led sites. It will explore a range of issues related to planning for and delivering large sites.
Details for this event are currently being finalised and will be posted here shortly but topics covered and contributors will include:
- New Settlements: making the vision a reality - Anna Rose, Head of Planning Advisory Service
- Planning Strategically for Growth - Catriona Riddell, Director of Catriona Riddell Associates, followed by a case study on South West Herts by Chris Outtersides
- An overview of new communities across England - Hyas Associates, followed by a case study on the Ox-Cam Arc
- Supporting Large Scale Delivery - Homes England
- Delivering Infrastructure to Support Growth - Karl Fitzgerald, Projects Director, Infrastructure and Projects Authority
- Defining and Securing High Quality Places - Hugh Ellis, Policy Director, Town and Country Planning Association, followed by a case study on St Cuthbert's Garden Village by Gary Legg, Investment and Policy Manager, Economic Investment, Carlisle City Council